Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Lazarus rises!!!!

Regretfully, it has been many months since my last blog post.  I attended my Grandfather's 80th birthday celebration this evening, and as I witnessed his AARP qualified bones attempt to spike a volleyball at 7:30 p.m. on a Monday evening (the details are not important). It was at this moment that I realized that I was not only complacent, but exponentially lazy by contrast.

Graduate school cast a horrible dark shadow over my Awesomery quotient, but that shroud has since been lifted.  I is now a smart grad-u-macated individual that now possesses a masters education in the ways of public administration.

Please don't ask me what is on the horizon in regard to my career aspirations, for it will only depress me as I do not have a response chambered.  I would like to not be a mid-level so and so in the next 2-3 years.  Is that a career goal..?  But more importantly, I aspire that it will allow me the opportunity to spout diarrhetic on matters not related to graded assignments.

But career is not at the forefront of my awesomery pursuits as of late.  For I and the MRS. are about to embark on a new chapter of Awesomery in regard to our dwelling situation.  Tomorrow (well today, I guess) at 3:30 p.m., we will be purchasing our second home inasmuch as 11 years.  It is a much larger dwelling (4000 sq. ft.) to accommodate our growing brood and their associated accoutrement.  But the best part is that we did not have to sacrifice zip code to acquire the new domicile.  It is in need of an aesthetic overhaul, but the bones are solid. The best part is that we have already established equity upon the our closing date as we are purchasing the house at quite a sensational deal.


So I revive the Pathway of Awesomery to encompass what I hope to be a truly phenomenal chapter in the way of the Path.


I will include the before and after elements of the process, while striving to instruct followers of the Path as to the nuances of housing remodeling in accordance to the ways of Awesomery.


DIY=Awesomery


Liberace's Rumpus Room (actual photo from the day we went into contract)


Great is the Path


...sorry for the absence.

No comments: