Wednesday, June 10, 2009

K+M+D+Z=awesomery incarnate

The Path requires that those walking therein be forward-in thought and resilient to the barbs and thorns that may lay along the way.  Today I was hit with a double whammy of sorts, that caused my mind to ponder what has allowed me to find the Path of Awesomery, and in turn to share it with others willing to partake.

I am truly a lucky man.  I cannot express how much I feel so today of all other days in recent history.  

For those of you walking the Path, I would encourage you to pause and really appreciate the fortunes in your satchel.








3 comments:

Eddie Carr said...

I'm glad to see you are using math to explain life. As you have told me before, "Math is numbers."

(Dramatic pause)

But since you are using letters in your equation I hope we all paid attention in our Algebra classes when we were younger. At least that is what I hope my students realize as I teach the subject.

But in your equation the letters actually represent something wonderful. As opposed to the enigmatic "x" I'm so fond of. Hopefully I'll be able to replace that "x" in my equation with some letters of more meaning, as you have.

Kiki said...

Welcome to the flock, sir. I hope you find this to be enlightening. Enjoy your journey along the Path.

Anonymous said...

The path require to walk ahead and ahead, don't look at back. Don't predict only proceed.


RITA PIT

Cash Online Get Easy cash at your door step